£25000 - £32000 per annum + excellent benefits
RGN Orpington, Kent £2532k + excellent benefits and career development
Fantastic opportunity for a motivated and passionate RGN to work with a state of the art private hospital offering excellent career prospects and experience working with a wide ranging and complex surgical and medical cases.
The hospital offers a warm and friendly environment, with a strong focus on staff welfare and development
- To be responsible and accountable for the care of an assigned group of patients
- To deputise for the Ward Sister as required.
- To assist the Clinical Nurse Manager and Ward Sisters in any ongoing and new projects.
- To assist with the identification of training needs of junior health care assistants and ward clerks and assist in the meeting of these needs.
- To delegate work according to staff capabilities and competence.
A clear and defined career path is available for Nurses wanting to move into management should you wish to progress up the ladder. Full support and training is offered.
Skills, experience & qualifications
- NMC Registration
- Ideally you will have worked in a surgical setting before, although this is not essential
The role is offering a competitive salary and benefits package which includes:
- 25 Days paid Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme up to 4.5% matched by employer
- Private Medical insurance
- Life Assurance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Biannual health Screening
- Family and Friends Discount on services
- 24 7 counselling programme
- Free parking on site
Posted 19 days ago