Senior Design Manager
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Car Package
Senior Design Manager Stratford
£45k £55k Salary + Car Package
Large, National, Tier 1 contractor
Linsco recruitment are currently looking to source a design manager for a tier one contractor to operate from the regional office in Stratford.
Design Manager responsibilities will include:
- Assist the Regional/Senior Design Manager in discharging their tender stage tasks and responsibilities
- Review the Project Information including the Employers Requirements, Contractors Proposals and Design Team appointments to brief the Design Team on their contractual obligations and their corresponding duties
- Agree, in conjunction with the site team, the specialist subcontractor procurement strategy
- Produce and agree the Project Stage Design Programme and associated Design Deliverable with the primary, secondary and specialist subcontract designers and monitor / report on progress
- Produce and agree the Project Stage Specialist subcontractor Procurement Schedule and Installation/Commission Programme
- Monitor / report on progress to ensure overall progress against programme is maintained
- Establish and agree the project Common Data Environment (CDE), the project file structure, virtual file links, email file links, security rights, work flows and voting rights
- Establish the frequency and content for all design coordination workshops and progress meetings
- Produce the project specific Design Management Plan (DMP) and BIM Execution Plan (BEP) and monitor compliance
- Close out design assumptions, design opportunities (VE), design risks (HSE/CDM) made during the early stages of the design or the tender process
- Verify that all new design documentation is compliant, coordinated, affordable and build able on a weekly basis in accordance with the DMP
- Manage the submission and timely approval of all review able design data
Qualifications required fro design manager vacancy:
- Degree or equivalent.
- CIOB membership or equivalent.
In return you will be provided with a competitive salary and package, along with a successful pre construction team, working locally for a large business that can offer opportunities to develop.
If you feel that you have the relevant experience to be successful in this position and would like to find out more please apply online today attaching a copy of your current CV.
Due to the vast amount of applications that we receive, it is not possible for us to contact all applicants; therefore only suitable candidates will be contacted. If you do not hear anything back within 7 days of submitting your application, you have unfortunately not been selected.
Linsco are an Equal Opportunities employer. All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence.
Posted 11 days ago