PR and Influencer Executive
£23000 per annum
PR and Influencer Executive
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Are you a digital PR and outreach professional with a talent for building relationships with social influencers and the media? Do you have the creativity to increase the profile of a number of exciting brands? If so, our client wants to hear from you.
With a global network spanning Europe, the US and China, our client is an eCommerce company with a portfolio of diverse brands covering product categories such as Kitchen Electricals, DIY, Home Furnishings & Beauty.
Their in-house agency operates out of an office space in Manchester city centre and also has a 10,000 square foot photography/video production facility based in Trafford Park.
They’re now looking for a PR and Influencer Executive to join their team in Manchester on a full time basis.
- Salary of up to £23,000 per annum
- Employee assistance programme
- 30% staff discount
- Regular staff social events
- Enhanced holidays
As a member of our client’s team, you’ll be part of a dynamic organisation that will support you to grow, both personally and professionally.
Based in Manchester’s vibrant city centre, they’re perfectly placed to provide their staff great transport links, as well as all the fantastic amenities that a thriving city has to offer.
As a PR and Influencer Executive, you will help to drive our client’s profile and seek out positive PR opportunities for the business.
This is a broad and varied role that will include:
- Project managing campaigns, including recruiting influencers and identifying PR opportunities
- Delivering outreach for content marketing campaigns
- Building relationships with key contacts, including journalists and social influencers
- Working with the wider marketing and creative teams to develop campaign ideas
To join our client as a PR and Influencer Executive, you will need:
- At least one year’s experience in a digital PR and outreach-led role, ideally gained within an agency environment
- Experience of sourcing and managing influencers
- Familiarity with SEO
- Excellent relationship-building skills
- The ability to write engaging press releases
Other companies may call this role PR Officer, Public Relations Executive, Media Relations Executive, Public Relations Officer, PR Co-ordinator, PR & Outreach Officer, Digital Marketing Executive or Social Media Executive.
Webrecruit and our clients are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you’re seeking your next challenge as a PR and Influencer Executive, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Posted 8 days ago