Advanced Inclusive Learning Practitioner
£60 - £95 per day
We are working closely with a Further Education College in Nantwich who are looking to appoint aN Advanced Inclusive Learning Practitioner to start ASAP.
The hours for this role are 35 hours per week.
The role may involve working outdoors and with animals and potentially to work across to locations.
Youll be required to work within the college where students may have behaviour issues, Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD), Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) amongst other special educational needs
* Do you have a firm but fair behaviour management style?
* Can you remain calm if faced with unusual situations and think outside the box in order to positively resolve them?
* Do you want to expand your experience across a wider age and ability range?
* Have you a lot to give and feel passionate about making a difference to pupils with special needs?
If so, these opportunities could be ideal for you. If you are hardworking, passionate and keen for a new challenge, please apply now.
Your responsibilities will include:
Helping to build students confidence and motivation
Working on a 11 basis
Working collaboratively with curriculum staff to provide dynamic learning support strategies to individuals and small groups in accordance with their support/EHC plan. Support strategies may range from prompting to stay on task, acting as reader or scribe; to a full academic and behaviour support package enabling students to successfully and safely access the curriculum.
Acting as a liaison between tutor and student
Physically supporting learner, pushing wheelchairs, working with animals and working outside in all weathers
Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
Ensuring accurate student records are maintained
- Have a minimum of 1 years experience within a similar role
- Experience with SEN is a must
- To lead, manage, develop and maintain highquality SEN provision which enables quality teaching, excellent learning outcomes and success for all pupils
- Experience working with pupils on the autistic spectrum or learning difficulties
- Clear DBS on the update service
- 2 references from work in the past 2 years
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team on telephone.
Posted 19 days ago