IT Graduate Operations Technician
London, Greater London, England
£20k - 22k per year
A leading UK television channel is currently looking for a Network Operations Technician to join their team in central London.
The role is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and professional candidate who is looking to kick-start an IT career by joining a leading TV and Web Broadcasting channel ! Broadcasting/ IT Graduates welcome!
The successful candidate will be required to monitor and maintain the live web streams of the c hannel as well as providing internal 1 st line helpdesk support and escalating when necessary.
- Any IT Related Qualification (BSc, MSc, BTEC)
- Previous Helpdesk experience
- Previous Broadcasting experience e.g. MCR
- Microsoft and Apple Operating System experience
- Microsoft Office skills
- Handle incoming communications and enter issues into Helpdesk System
- Resolving issues at first call where possible
- Respond promptly to customer's messages and follow-up proactively in order to provide them with support
- Ability to resolve routine questions and problems with minimal direction
- Ability to use judgment on what to escalate
- Good concentration and attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Ensuring that Latency, Audio and Video quality meet expected standards
- Manually triggering of events
- Ability to watch and listen to multiple broadcast feeds
- Procedurally Minded - Ability to comply with established procedures
- Ability to demonstrate excellent customer focus and orientation
- Ability to accurately and thoroughly document processes and procedures
- Good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people
- Works well in a busy team, being quick to learn and able to deal with a wide range of issues
Salary - £20-22k
Start Date - ASAP
If you are interested, please click apply now to find out more.
Posted 3 days ago