Key Account Manager
Bromborough, Merseyside, England
£22,000 - £25,000 pa, - OTE: £37,000 pa.
Key Account Manager - Tele-Sales
Location: Bromborough, Wirral, CH62 3PL
Salary- Basic: £22,000 - £25,000 pa, - OTE : £37,000 pa.
Hours of work: 8.00am - 5.00pm Mon - Friday
About the Company:
Delta Services has been trading since 2001 and has become one of the UK's most successful Wholesale and Online Construction supply companies. Recently relocating to a new 35,000ft warehouse on the Wirral, we are expanding our B2B business Key Account Sales Team. We have just completed new facilities to accommodate our expansion and development and now seek experienced Tele-Sales professionals. Developing Key Accounts across existing and new clients with a healthy Marketing budget. The working environment in Bromborough is very pleasant. Full product training will be given.
About the Key Account Manager Role:
Development of Key B2B Accounts Sales across Existing, Online and New Businesses, we require experienced and trained internal Tele-Sales professionals. Delta operates four Online Stores and a Wholesale business. This is a "hands on selling job" with a strong database and existing client base. B2B Product Sales - Relationship building via CRM.
With considerable email marketing support, CRM tools & training, we aim to continue our growth and achieve our realistic expansion objectives.
Key Account Manager Requirements:
- B2B Sales experience is essential, a minimum of three years B2B is desirable.
- Highly organised, trained, dynamic, self-motivated person that can lead by example and "get the job done".
- Developing trading relationships and Business growth.
- A good standard of Numeracy and Literacy is vital.
- Being a "team player".
- Must be well organised, experienced and understand the importance of the role.
Key Account Manager Benefits:
- Basic salary of £22,000 - £25,000 - OTE : £37,000
- Half Yearly achievable OTE Bonus Scheme - £6k.
- Annual review, rewarding success.
- Excellent career opportunities.
- Management of the future.
- Company Pension.
- Extensive Training.
If you meet the Key Account Manager requirements and feel the role would be a good fit, then please apply today! Previous applicants need not apply.
Posted 7 days ago