Document Controller - 4projects
£30000 - £380000 Per Annum
Document Controller - using 4projects - Residential Developer
My client a Residential Developer are looking for someone to provide a consistent and timely service to the project teams by ensuring that project
information/drawings/documentation is managed, communicated, filed and retrievable in accordance with the business Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) protocols.
- Permanent role paying £30k - £38k p.a.
- Close to mainline underground station.
- Competative Salary and great benefits.
- Knowledge and understanding of the Document Control process at operational level is vital.
- Knowledge and experience of using 4Projects at an operational level is essential.
- Ensure company Document Control Procedures are adhered too.
- Create relevant register(s) for site teams.
- Ensure documentation is approved and agreed prior to issue.
- Ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly prior to internal and external auditing.
- Ensure that change control of revision status is recorded and easily traceable and identified.
- Ensure that latest revision of live documentation is available and distributed to relevant group at point of use.
- Ensure external documentation is identified and distributed as agreed.
- Ensure all drawings / documentation is controlled and maintained in a methodical manner.
- Ensure drawings are issued within set time scales.
- Support the Design, Quality Manager and Site Team with the workflow process within 4Projects.
- Support the Commercial Team with linking information to virtual containers within 4Projects.
- Support the Design, Commercial and Project Managers with the RDD and Change Control process.
- Invite and revoke internal and external users to system when required.
- Setup distribution groups in 4Projects when required and configure permissions to open up for viewing.
- Add / Edit containers within 4Projects template where applicable.
- Create matrix / document transmittals when required.
- Audit regularly to ensure compliance with the BMS.
- Ensure documentation is filed consistently.
- Ensure all users has 4Explorer and Brava viewer installed.
- Support internal and external users regarding any system issues.
- Deliver user support when required.
- Link any new site information to sub-contractor work packages as instructed by the Design Manager
- Print / organise print service for drawings when required.
- Liaise with Design and Site teams regarding Handover information / documentation.
- In order to prevent obsolete/superseded documentation being used, ensure suitable reference is highlightedto documentation. i.e. Stamped.
- Report to Project Management Team on progress monthly.
- Report to Regional / Area Systems Manager on progress monthly.
- Applicants should be presentable with good communication skills and strong computer literacy
- MUST be from a construction background and using 4projects
- This role is being offered on a temp/freelance basis with the view to going perm after a probationary period
- Salary is negotiable dependent on experience
If you are interested in this unique opportunity, please call me for a confidential discussion on######### or email your details to #########
Posted 11 days ago