- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Service Engineer to cover the Birmingham area for our JLL PAM contracts at Integral UK Ltd's mobile engineering team. The Service Engineer will been supplied with their own vehicle and will have a minimum of two years within a similar position.
Dependent on experience
- Hours of work
Monday to Friday
- Duties and Responsibilities
- Be conversant with current Health & Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices and attend tool box talksComplete a weekly timesheet and submit in accordance with Company proceduresLiaise and co-ordinate site activities associated with services for which you are responsible, i.e. labour planning and ordering of materials.Carry out PPM and reactive work as required in order to meet completion deadlines.Take ownership of the clients' needs and pursue good communications with the customer in order to build a stable relationshipBe proactive with regard to preventative maintenance and extra worksBe available to attend emergency call outs and provide written incident reports as requiredCo-ordinate and manage all subcontractors activity relating to works undertaken
- Key Skills and Qualifications
A minimum of City & Guilds qualifications within Building Services or equivalentQualified Electrician 18th Edition· C&G 2391 Test & Inspection Qualification or equivalent
- A good knowledge of all building servicesSound administration and organisational skillsMinimum 2 years practical experience within the building industryProactive approach to all tasks undertakenHigh standard of workmanshipReliabilityDriving License
- About Us
- It's an exciting time to begin a career at Integral UK LTD as it is Britain's Largest and fastest growing national provider of high quality comprehensive maintenance services for commercial and public sector buildings providing planned preventative and reactive maintenance for over 1600 clients in 60,000 locations. We deliver Engineering excellence and a strong partnership culture.
- When you work with us, you will be part of the largest national mobile fleet located in every postcode area enabling us to focus a first time fix and a quick and efficient response.
- Company Benefits
- Discount offers at well-known high street storesContributory pension schemeEmployee reward schemeLifeWorks Employee CareAviva Care AppExcellent career progression, training and development opportunities
- So we can really get to know you and what you can offer please include a CV with your application. You're also encouraged to include a covering note explaining how you're a great match for us.
- All candidates will be required to provide valid proof of Right to Work in the UK and ID at interview.
- We're expecting this role to be popular, so we may need to close the advert early if response is strong so to avoid disappointment, please apply as soon as possible.
Posted 20 days ago