£18000 - £20000 per annum
Our client a successful SME based in Leicester have appointed Paul Mitchell Associates on an Exclusive basis to assist them in adding an experienced Administrator to their small friendly team.
The role will involve operating as front of house for the business, general admin duties and fielding telephone calls, as such the successful candidate must have a confident personality and be able to communicate with people from all walks of life.
- Answering the telephone and dealing with incoming calls
- Meeting and greeting guests
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post
- Updating records on the company CRM
- Sending out / chasing up documentation
- Filing / archiving / photocopying / scanning documents
- Managing stationery and refreshment supplies
- Monthly Reporting
- Any other ad hoc duties
- FULL TIME 95.30pm (1 hour lunch) MonFri
- Good Basic Salary + excellent benefits
- A Team Player
- Good organisational and communication skills
- Excellent literacy skills, in particular good spelling, grammar and punctuation
- Achieved a minimum A*C in English and Maths at GCSE level
- Minimum of 12 months experience within an Administrative role
- Experience of Word, Excel & Outlook
To be considered for this opportunity please apply to this advert in the first instance and someone will be in touch in due course.
Paul Mitchell Associates is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
If you do not consent to Paul Mitchell Associates contacting you and processing your data in line with GDPR please DO NOT apply.
Posted 35 days ago