Adult Education Programme Manager
Up to £45000 per annum + Benefits
Adult Education Programme Manager East London (Regional Role) £45,000 PA 22 days + bank / + other benefits.
The Role: Adult Education Programme Manager
* After a recent successful bid, my client is looking for an experienced Programme Manager to manage a new Adult Education Budget contract across London.
* This is an exciting opportunity to build a new area of provision from the ground up, within a successful and supportive framework.
* You will be leading on this private training providers AEB programme including developing the new models for delivery and effectively manage and monitor impact and performance delivery.
* Responsible for the AEB provision including programme support and guidance, performance, financial and volume targets, quality and audit compliance.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Adult Education Programme Manager
* Strong understanding of the adult education budget and skills policy and funding.
* Experience of operational or strategic delivery of adult education from either a college or provider
* Strong understanding of external body guidelines including Ofsted and funding requirements
* Experience in managing a learning provision with proven success
The Employer: Adult Education Programme Manager
* Our client is a wellestablished and expanding training provider based in London that has been in operation for 20 years. A grade 2 provider that specialises in delivering creative courses aimed at post 16 school leavers.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 63 days ago