Higher Level Learning Assistant
£60 - £85 per day
Do you have experience working in Key stage 1 and 2 classes? Are you a highly motivated HLTA who is looking for work in September 2019?
We are looking for a fantastic and committed Higher Level Teaching Assistant who is passionate, resilient and dedicated to providing a firstclass education to join the supportive team of Teachers. This is a role starting from September 2019.
The ideal HLTA must have experience within a Primary school setting and be confident in delivering a wellstructured lesson. This Higher Level Teaching Assistant will work closely with the teacher, complimenting their role and freeing them up to have more time to develop each child to his or her potential. Main duties will include contributing to the planning and preparation of lessons, monitoring pupils participation and progress, providing feedback to teachers, giving constructive support to pupils as they learn, and working with individuals, small groups and whole classes when the assigned teacher is not present.
Has a supportive and enthusiastic learning environment where there is always much to do, see and learn. They aim to provide a stimulating and structured environment in which all members of the school community are valued.
- Previous experience as a HigherLevel Teaching Assistant is desirable
- Hold a HigherLevel Teaching Assistant / Teaching Assistant Qualifications
- Able to demonstrate recent classroom experience and strong behaviour management skills
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with school policy
- Commitment to supporting students
The school is based in the Nottingham region. Just off the M1 with Free parking for all onsite Staff. A short distance from the rail station. The school is also accessible via bus, from Nottingham city centre, Derby and there are buses every few minutes.
In return the school has to offer:
- A strong positive ethos throughout the school with positivity from all staff working collaboratively as a team
- Fantastic FREE opportunities for CPD through Skills Network
- Support from SLT
- A positive learning environment for staff and pupils
- State of the art facilities
If you are a Higher Level Teaching Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today or for more information on this and other teaching opportunities across The Supply Register contact Tom via email or the resourcing team telephone. Visit our website for more vacancies and opportunities across The Supply Register: https://www.supplyregister.uk/jobsearch/
Posted 11 days ago