Senior Corporate Finance Solicitor
Competitive + Benefits
This Top 200 corporate law firm with an enviable client list is looking to hire a senior corporate finance solicitor to join its leading team in the heart of the Leeds business district.
- Offering companies expert corporate advice regionally, nationally and internationally - they are looking to hear from senior, experienced and inspirational lawyers who are looking for a new challenge.
- The Corporate Finance Team, which has been described as "excellent and upstanding" by Legal 500, advise companies and their stakeholders who are implementing a growth strategy, via acquisition or merger, on whose objective is to realise shareholder value by the disposal of all or part of their business.
- Additionally, the team offers specialist sector experience in the following areas: food and drink, IT and software, recruitment and training, financial services, manufacturing and distribution and healthcare.
Working closely with others in a collegiate and supportive environment, you can take a lead role on a broad range of transactions which may include mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganisations, joint ventures, structured lending and general corporate advice.
- As a senior hire, the firm would also want you to help grow and develop the business further, so business development and networking skills are essential.
- You will need to be an experienced lawyer ideally with at least 5 years' PQE. You will also need to have proven expertise in all aspects of corporate matters. This is likely to mean that you have handled large, complex transactions and that you will have extensive experience of advising on significant joint ventures and most aspects of corporate governance.
- If you have experience in mid-market and large corporate transactions and are keen to work alongside a quality team of corporate lawyers, then please get in touch. This opportunity can offer you a successful and thriving practice, with high-quality work and a great team of people around you to help you achieve your career ambitions.
- If the above sounds of interest and you meet the specified criteria and wish to apply for this senior corporate finance solicitor, then please apply via the link.
- For further information on this senior corporate finance solicitor role in Leeds, please contact Rachael Atherton.#########
Posted 9 days ago