Warrington, Cheshire, England
£40k - 45k per year
Salary: £40,000 - £45,000
I have an exciting opportunity for a Maintenance Manager to work for one of the longest serving manufacturers in their industry.
They have been established for over 50 years & are still constantly looking for areas to develop/grow.
My client work with organisations all over the globe within the oil & gas, aerospace & defence, marine, automotive, rail and general engineering industries.
If you have experience as a Maintenance Manager & looking to lead a group of Maintenance Professionals then this might be the opportunity for you.
This role requires a solid understanding of Mechanical and Electrical Plant and Systems.
- Responsible for maintenance strategy, planning, and co-ordination of all repair and installation activities.
- Developing maintenance procedures and ensuring implementation.
- Responsible for H&S and Contractor management
- Carrying out inspections of the facilities to identify and resolve issues.
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary.
- Monitor expenses and control the budget for maintenance.
- Keep maintenance logs and report on daily activities.
- Coach and support maintenance personnel.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Solid understanding of technical aspects of plumbing, carpentry, electrical systems etc.
- Working Knowledge of SHE legislation including the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations, Electricity at Work regulations, COSHH, PUWER, LOLER etc.
- Working knowledge of facilities machines and equipment.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent IT skills & experience of managing maintenance information systems.
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities.
- Electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualifications (HND or degree) would be advantageous.
Posted 5 days ago