Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager
Up to £18000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager to join a wellestablished family owned manufacturing business. This a great opportunity to be involved with all areas of the business and offers excellent career progress along with being mentored by the Commercial Director.
Our client is seeking a highly motivated and driven Graduate to move the business forward in the form of cost estimating; quotation preparation; sales conversion record keeping and market research for the sales activities across markets and territories. Our client offers a warm and welcoming environment, excellent career progression, 25 days holiday and company pension.
- As the Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager, you will input product inputs into the relevant costing model to calculate sales prices.
- As the Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager, you will prepare quotations in the relevant format for submission to the customer.
- As the Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager, you will maintain a log of quotations issued, orders won and lost and to sue this date to produce sales conversion reports by salesperson/product.
- As the Graduate Assistant Commercial Manager, you will maintain internal customer price lists and computer records, so the customer is always charged the right price.
- To attend the showroom as required by visiting customers to help with the sales process.
- Over time build an understanding of the Microsoft package the business operates to become a trainer to help shop floor staff use the system effectively.
- A recent graduate in business studies, business management, business and finance, international business, business and marketing, economics
- A recent college leaver with an HND or similar in business studies, business management, business and finance, international business
- Grade B or higher in A level Maths is essential
- Excellent people skills who can build rapport with people on all levels
- Excellent analytical skills
- Must have exceptional numerical skills as the role requires to convert currencies and convert metric systems to ensure correct pricing and costing decisions are made
- Strong computer skills
- Strong team player
- Selfmotivated individual
Hours:Monday Thursday 8:00am 5:00pm / Friday 8:00am 2:30pm
Salary:£18,000 per annum with the potential to increase
Brampton Recruitment are an independent Commercial and Accounts & Finance recruitment agency working in partnership with employers spanning StokeonTrent, Staffordshire, Cheshire, and the Greater Manchester region.
Posted 45 days ago