£65 - £90 per day
Academics are looking for Cover Supervisors to support classes across a number of partnership secondary schools in the Horncastle area. Our partnership schools are approaching a busy time of year and they require cover for lessons to relieve the stress of its teachers. You will be required to step in and cover Teachers as part of your timetable or even support by covering short term sickness.
This position would suit experienced cover supervisors, or recent graduates who are searching for experience in classrooms. This could be an excellent first step before a PGCE programme for those wanting to test the water first.
- An experienced Cover Supervisor
- A recent graduate seeking classroom experience
- A teaching assistant wanting the opportunity to lead a class
- A sports coach wanting to take a more academic approach to your career
We are working with a wide range of schools both in and around the Horncastle area, providing opportunities to develop your teaching experience.
If you are a confident individual that can lead a class in an array of subjects by following a lesson plan that is already designed we want to hear from you. If you are educated to degree level and considering becoming a teacher this would be an ideal role for you to gain valuable experience within the classroom.
As a candidate of Academics Ltd you can expect to benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay
- A strong commitment to supporting your professional development
- Opportunity to work with our partnership schools
- Opportunity to join our Guaranteed pay scheme where we will pay you even if you have not worked all the agreed number of days
- A refer a friend bonus of £125 is available (payable once they have worked 10 days)
Academics Ltd are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to strict vetting including face to face registration, Enhanced DBS checks, proof of right to work in the UK
Posted 64 days ago