KS2 Teacher (Part Time)
£110 - £160 per day
Are you looking for a part time post for September?
Teaching Personnel currently represent schools across Sheffield, Chesterfield, Rotherham, Barnsley and Worksop. And we need you! We are currently looking for a KS2 Teacher on a part time basis to support our schools in September.
We are looking for a Teacher with experience in KS2, but will consider strong Newly Qualified Teachers for this post. You must be able to motivate and inspire children, planning engaging lessons. Up to date curriculum and assessment knowledge is essential.
If you are looking for a part time September role, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Teaching Personnel. You can click to apply, or call us on .
Our Ideal KS2 Teacher...
- Eperience in upper KS2
- Knowledge of current assessments and curriculum
- Able to motivate and inspire pupils
- Keen to be part of the whole school
- Available on a part time basis
- Experienced or Newly Qualified
Why Teaching Personnel?
- Over 20 years leading the Education sector
- Branches across the UK
- Experienced, specialist consultant working for you
- Support with putting together your CV and interviewing
- £50 refer a friend scheme
- Work in schools exclusive to Teaching Personnel
- Flexible work that fits around you and your existing commitments
Posted 16 days ago