Graduate Technical Support Assistant
Waltham Cross, Hertfordshire, England
Dependent on qualifications and experience
Graduate Technical Support Assistant
Location: Waltham Cross, EN8 7NY
Salary: Dependent on qualifications and experience
Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
About the Company:
At Adler and Allan we provide market leading environmental risk reduction through preventative and responsive solutions offering an expert 24-7 service to our customers. We give our customers peace of mind in detecting and identifying the environmental risks posed to their business. Our broad range of risk mitigation products and services keep businesses strong, reducing the prospect of litigation, costly fines and bad publicity, as well as reducing the threat to the environment. In a world where the environment and legislation are in constant flux, we also provide emergency response in a variety of settings. Our customers include multinational blue-chip organisations across a wide range of sectors both private and public.
We are an ambitious team who are focused on growth, putting our customers at the heart of what we do we live our values of Safety, Service, Working Together, Wellbeing and Expertise. Our culture is can-do, fun and where everyone has a part to play. If you want to help businesses and protect the environment, Adler and Allan could be for you. In return you will be rewarded with a great package, fantastic culture, challenging role and an opportunity for development and progression.
We are looking for a Graduate Technical Support Assistant to join the team. Reporting to the Technical Manager this is a full-time role, to provide support technical services within the Division to the operations team as required. With a significant requirement for travel, including overnight stays.
Graduate Technical Support Assistant Responsibilities:
- Through training and development within the Technical team, the post holder will become competent to undertake full and concise site surveys, preparing and submitting accurate works quotations and job engineering.
- Following divisional process and company financial operational approval processes. Including full and concise handover to the project delivery team (including RAMS) as part of the divisional process.
- Attending site to support the technical team, with the overall goal of independently providing technical / sales support as required by PM / Division.
- Preparing RAMS to a high standard and fully compliant with relevant legislation.
- Providing support to any other member of staff as and when required e.g. during holidays or absences.
- Providing accurate weekly sales KPIs to Divisional Manager and Technical Manager in a timely and efficient manner.
- Providing accurate and timely ad-hoc reports relating to a specific job/works or present a general overview for all on-going works for which the postholder is responsible for.
- Working closely with the Technical Team and Project Management team throughout the life of the project, offering any support required to assist delivery of the project.
- Liaising with the Business Support Manager and department for the booking of training / accommodation and other support required.
- Duties are not limited to the above and the postholder will be expected to satisfy any task for which they are qualified and experienced to undertake.
Graduate Technical Support Assistant Requirements:
- Hold a Full Degree in a relevant discipline (Science or Engineering) and a Masters in Petroleum & Gas / Oil & Gas Engineering / Project Management (or similar) would be a distinct advantage
- Work experience / placement in the Fuel Industry would be a distinct advantage, but is not essential
- Excellent technical and industry knowledge and understanding
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and written with Internal and external clients
- Computer literate and have the ability to use Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with CAD programs would be advantageous
- Capable of independent work and decision making
- The post holder will be required to travel to any location within the Company's operational footprint, therefore possession of a full, clean UK driving licence is essential, as is the right to work in the UK.
Graduate Technical Support Assistant Benefits:
- Company Pension
- Refer a friend Scheme
- Training, Coaching and Mentoring
- Competitive salary
- Clear competency-based career progression
If you think that you meet Graduate Technical Support Assistant position, please apply now!
Posted 64 days ago