Trainee Store Manager
£19890 to £32000 per annum
As a Domino's Trainee Manager you will need to have strong leadership qualities with the drive to deliver great results through your team.
Our Trainee Store Manager position helps you gain quick, valuable and effective knowledge to lead you towards being a Domino’s store Manager in 12-18 months. We will train and support you in your quest to run a store one day and receive an average OTE of £32,000.
Your journey will start as a Trainee Manager with a salary of £19,890. For the first 16 weeks you will receive on the job training involving class room based theory and on the job practical training as well. Once you have competed this course you will receive a promotion and a pay rise to Shift Manager position and this is just the beginning. We will continue to support and guide you all the way to Store Manager level and beyond, with workshops and training classes so you can reach further.
Trainee Store Manager - £19,890 Shift Manager - £20,443 + bonus Senior Shift Manager - £20,995 + bonus Assistant Manager - £22,100 + bonus Store Manager OTE - £32,000 - £36,000
If you have drive, ambition and above all a passion for success and delivering exceptional customer service, the Trainee Manager role is the perfect way to launch your career in Domino’s. Whether you are a Shift Manager, Team Leader, Assistant Manager or even a Store Manager looking for a new challenge, this role is an amazing opportunity to meet new people and work within a fun and friendly team environment while you build your career.
BENEFITS AND REWARDS:
- Discounted food allowance
- Pension scheme
- 6 weeks holiday
- Full training provided
- Monthly Incentives/Competitions
- Bonus schemes
- Quarterly meetings
- Managing all aspects of food hygiene and store cleanliness
- Controlling costs on a daily basis to impact the profitability of the store
- Maintaining a positive brand image and service standards including uniform/presentation standards and our philosophy on customer service.
- Promoting efficiency within the store to achieve service standards in line with company expectations
- Upholding and developing product quality at all times.
- Leading and motivating a team to success
- Customer Service/Hospitality/Fast Food/Retail Experience
- Target Driven
- Hard Working
- Enthusiastic and Positive Attitude
- Hands on Approach
- A full clean driving licence with access to your own car
Hours: Full Time. Contracted to 42.5 hours a week including Evenings and Weekends
Store Locations: Cardiff Bay, City Centre, Cathays, Canton, Ely, Llandaff, Maes Y Coed Road, Pentwyn, Rumney, Penarth.
Posted 24 days ago