Up to £10.00 per hour
Contribute to the success of the company by supporting the managers in the day to day running of both warehouses. Ensure that Health & Safety requirements are met and that the highest standards of housekeeping are maintained.
- Ensure effective, safe and accurate stock management to include stock labelling.
- General Supervision of some staff and issue job orders to production staff
- Organise and ensure regular and accurate stock counts.
- Involvement in daily management meetings or reports.
- Carry out the necessary paperwork to aid in the quality management systems needs of the company
- Walking production floor
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Minimum 2 years sup ervisor experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Excellent planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Ability to make decisions and use initiative
- High level of honesty and integrity
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking with an assertive personality and is prepared to be hands on with a willingness to learn and appreciate the product range in order to provide the best possible service to our customers.
Pay is £10 per hour
Hours of work you will be asked to follow a 3 shift system 6am to 2pm/2pm to 10pm and 10pm to 6am
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
The role will be for an initial 3 month period and could lead to a temp to perm position
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 58 days ago