Band 7 Counselling Psychologist - Worcestershire
Worcestershire - This Area Only
£21.00 to £26.00 per hour
Pulse is recruiting for an experienced Counselling / Clinical Psychologist, for a position available at our NHS client’s hospital based in Worcestershire. This is a full-time role due to start as soon as possible, for an initial 3-month period. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a developing service, working within community clinical health teams.
Suitable candidates will have a high level of knowledge and skills in holding a caseload of complex patients with mental health conditions, and experience working in multidisciplinary teams.
Equally important to the role is the provision of supervision and training to colleagues and participation in research, evaluation and service development as appropriate.
To be considered for this role you will need:
• Relevant professional body registration – HCPC/BABCP
• Previous complex mental health experience
• Relevant degree/qualifications
What to do next?
If you feel you have the skills and experience necessary for this role, please apply using the form below.
In return Pulse can offer you:
• Daily payroll
• HireVue online interviews
• Different payment options – PAYE/PSC/LTD and Umbrella
• Our vacancies offer a true work/life balance
• Variety of work opportunities in the NHS and private sector
• Assistance with travel and accommodation
• First class service from an experienced team of consultants
• Access to high-quality voluntary training
• £300 recommend a friend cash bonus
*Terms and conditions apply.
Not for you but know a suitable candidate?
If you are registered with Pulse and recommend a friend to us, you can earn a £300 cash bonus per recommendation, once they have worked over 200 hours*.
Posted 46 days ago