We are currently looking to recruit for numerous Line Leaders within the Assembly Department to join an experienced and committed team. The shifts available for this role vary, however, typically they are Weekend shift (Friday, Saturday, Sunday), 4on 4off and Night Shift (11pm7am).
- Key Responsibilities will include:
- *Ensure that all Assembly Operator responsibilities are effectively performed
- *Assign jobs to Assembly Operators at start of production ensuring the required skills are in place to achieve effective line balancing.
- *Ensure Assembly Operator tasks are rotated in accordance with guidelines in force regarding the prevention of WorkRelated Upper Limb Disorders.
- *To work with Tech Ops/CI Group and Engineering to implement improvements to equipment, processes and Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE), such as TPM and ProblemSolving activities.
- *Monitor the performance of the line record OEE on an hourly basis. Using problem solving techniques, take corrective action to ensure quality and output standards are met. Provide exception analysis for downtime hours / reasons and drive solutions.
- *Complete handover documentation and verbally communicate at handover.
- *Complete all relevant paperwork e.g. REMs, TCards and Line Clearance procedures, and review WPO and 538 work instructions.
- *Always follow safety rules as laid down and maintain an awareness of safety, as well as participate in BBS audits and report any potential incidents or accidents.
- *Effective performance management of direct reports to include 1:1, appraisal, coaching and development.
- There are no specific qualifications that are essential/desirable for this role. However, supervisory experience would be preferred.
- If you enjoy working in an environment where you can make a difference, and work within a unique culture, we would love to hear from you.
- Benefits that would be available to a successful candidate would be:
- *Holiday Entitlement of 22 days increasing every year with a maximum of 27 days
- *Day of Holiday for your Birthday
- *Pension NEST autoenrolment to RSIP (requested percentages of contributions)
- *Product Discounts 15 discounted products every month from our onsite Company store
- *Ongoing Welfare support such as Mental Health checks, Mole Screening and more.
- *Free Gym Membership upon joining the Sport and Social club
Posted 44 days ago