Graduate Management Training Scheme
Stoke on Trent
£23000 - £35000 per annum
Role: Graduate Management Training Scheme
Salary: £23K (OTE £35K)
Communications, research and project management are all functions synonymous with the client we’re representing. They’re looking for graduates to join their dynamic office as Management Trainees! Analysing markets and maintaining strong client relationships, this varied role is perfect for the ambitious graduate.
- Fantastic progression opportunities across a variety of departments (according to this successful company- there are no limits to where you want to go with them)
- Full and comprehensive training and full support of professional development
- Fantastic opportunity to increase your exposure in a competitive and lucrative industry
- Great dynamic and team- orientated culture with team socials and nights out
Lucrative bonus / incentive schemes and a pension
With an ever growing client base, the organisation requires a friendly individual to take ownership in managing client relationships and analysing market climes. You’ll adeptly evaluate market conditions in order to co-ordinate and broker significant business deals. The successful candidate will also be in regular contact with professionals from a variety of industries and sectors. As such, they will be highly organised, ensuring that projects are executed in an efficient, timely and profitable manner and that clients understand the full range of services that the organisation provides.
A fantastic package awaits the successful candidate! A generous salary structure, lucrative incentive schemes and welcoming office atmosphere are a few select benefits offered by our client.
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 59 days ago