£60000 - £65000 per annum + Comprehensive Ben's Package
Joining this multidisciplined, international, Engineering Consultancy as Project Manager you will become part of a skilled and highly experienced team of Project Managers and Design Professionals, managing multimillion pound schemes within the food, drink, brewing and life sciences sector. As Project Manager you will take responsibility for managing all aspects of assigned projects, liaising with the client, project team members, and senior management to meet both customer and company expectations.
- Work effectively within the Companys framework of the Project Management System, to manage project design and installation activities and to represent the Company as the Project Manager and/or Programme Manager
- To safeguard the commercial interests of the Company at all times, and to control and report upon the commercial aspects of projects to senior management
- To comply with the letter and the spirit of the quality management system, safety management system, and relevant laws and regulations, and with the Clients capital project management processes.
- When unable to achieve a satisfactory outcome in terms of safety, health and welfare, to elevate the matter within the management structure of the project and/or line management, rather than allowing the matter not to be addressed
Take a verbal brief from a client and turn it into a wellmanaged design and construction project along the EPCM guidelines, following stage gate project management throughout the process
Plan, manage and monitor the design, specification, procurement and construction phases of multidisciplined engineering projects in liaison with internal project teams, client personnel and trade contractors / supplier
Definition of project scope, goals and deliverables that support business requirements for the capital investment programme. Budget control of complex project work streams.
Planning, scheduling, monitoring and reporting project timelines using appropriate tools to meet critical milestones
Managing commercial and contractual aspects of projects; including competitive tendering and contract negotiations
Proactive management of change in project scope, identifying potential risks to delivery, cost or schedule, and devising contingency plans. Confirmation and validation of delivered project scope versus requirements
- Prepare project status and financial reports on behalf of the company, and delivery of these to the senior management team
Essentially applicants will be skilled and experienced in delivering projects under the Construction (Design and Management) Regulations 2007 and possess an understanding of multidisciplined engineering projects ie. mechanical, electrical, automation & civil engineering disciplines. With proven experience in Project Management within construction applicants will be possess effective in leadership, people and management skills and have experience of contract management and knowledge of common contract types (IMechE, FIDIC, NEC, JCT, IChemE etc.).
With strong communication skills applicants will be effective in not only managing the deliverables of a project but also possess the required skills to write detailed reports, minutes of meeting, cost tracking and scheduling reports, critical path plans, project / governance reporting, project risk register.
The ability to drive is essential to the role.
If you wish to be considered for this role then please send your CV to Simone Bacciocchi at CRS Professionals and you will be contacted directly to discuss further details.
Posted 71 days ago