Head of Technical Management and Applications
£475 - £545 per day
Robert Half Technology are assisting a global retail business to recruit a Head of Technical Management and Applications to be responsible for the creation of a technical support team within a complex environment.
- Core skillset is SQL programming in a Unix environment with DB2, Oracle and Java being positives.
- The technical skills under management are Oracle, SQL*Server, DB2, EDI, Control M, Cognos and Bash Scripts.
- Strong technical leadership and an ability to diagnosis and troubleshoot a range of problems.
- Exposure to the full development lifecycle a must.
- The role will also support a range of technical projects as part of a major datacentre move and has the opportunity to support a move to Azure as part of a major Microsoft Programme and redeployment
The ideal Head of Technical Management and Applications will come from an Applications / Dev / Devops background with strong exposure to the full development lifecycle.
You will nee to be resilient, up for a challenge, and keen to build a team around you. This role will require strong leadership and an ability to push through chance in a complex environment.
Experience in the capacity of a Head of Technical Management and Applications, or something similar is critical.
Ability to travel into Surrey.
This is a US listed retail organisation with a global presence. There is significant change and growth taking place, making for significant opportunities through the business.
Salary & Benefits
£500 £545 per day LTD
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 48 days ago