Wigan, Greater Manchester
£100 - £120 per day
Academics are currently recruiting enthusiastic, passionate and Qualified, Primary Teachers who are keen to secure a September start in the Wigan area.
You will have the ability to communicate with young children to encourage significant results and so, if you are looking to promote development and inspire your pupils, we may be able to help.
The roles across KS1 and KS2 require teachers with:
- Experience of teaching within primary schools across any of the Key Stages
- The natural ability to plan and deliver the current primary curriculum with confidence
- The ability to provide engaging, quality education to pupils
- The ability be creative and demonstrate fun and intelligent classroom management skills
- Act with professionalism at all times
- The ability to build strong relationships with the primary school staff, children and parents
We offer longterm, shortterm or daytoday work, the choice is yours, all we ask is that all applicants have QTS, be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or hold a recognised qualification, with a fantastic knowledge of the National Curriculum.
Why choose Academics?
- Competitive weekly pay
- Assignments paid to a scale after 12 weeks (AWR)
- Friendly and honest service
- Online timesheets
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24hr contactable service
- Guaranteed pay schemes
- Genuine refer a friend scheme
All roles will require an enhanced criminal record disclosure (DBS), although we can help with this process a new application is required, and references checks from previous employers.
Is the above just what youre looking for, if so please get in touch or send across your c.v. today.
Posted 42 days ago