£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + Pension, DBS, Training and more
Job Title: Support Worker Full Time or Part Time
- Shifts: Monday Sunday, working on a shift rota basis covering early, late and nights.
- Location: Norris Green, Liverpool
- Pay Rate: £7.70 £8.21 per hour
- Role Overview:
- Lorenzo Drive is a specialist rehabilitation service where we employ support workers, the service is a rehabilitation pathway and this could involve, residential, supported living or even outreach work. The Support Worker role is to empower & support someone to rebuild their lives and we aim to do this by supporting our service users to do the things they can independently.
- Lorenzo Drive is a purposebuilt service, offering proactive residential support and respite services for individuals with an acquired brain injury. The focus of the service is to provide a supportive environment in order for people to develop skills and strategies in order to lead a more fulfilled and independent life.
- Requirements:Support Workers in this location, candidates would need to be flexible to work all shifts including days, nights and weekends, experience is preferred but not necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS** & Holiday
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend bonus between £250 £750 *T&Cs Apply
- ** Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010.
Posted 7 days ago