Senior Investment Analyst
We are working closely with a leading fintech business who are seeking a Senior Investment Analyst to join their team based in Edinburgh.
They are seeking an individual to work on the creation and monitoring of a series of new investment strategies in to the retail investment market. This role will involve a lot of collaboration with third parties and the companys internal business intelligence team.
This is an excellent opportunity if you are looking for a fresh challenge and want a role where no day is the same.
An ideal candidate will have a keen eye for detail and love coming up with a new solution to old challenges, they will also be someone who can bring ideas to life and provide the right solution even if it cant be delivered immediately. This company pride themselves on providing an excellent collaborative environment where you feel empowered and can really thrive in.
- Support the creation and maintenance of a set of investment strategies designed to achieve customer objectives
- Assist in the writing of investment material including investment principles and beliefs
- Liaise regularly with thirdparty providers and analyse proposed asset allocation and fund manager changes to ensure that adjustments are inline with investment principles
- Monitor the general performance of model portfolios against their objectives and monitoring the specific performance of customer accounts
- Utilise data analysis to aid proposition monitoring and prepare report papers
- Analyse data to gain insight to shape the investment proposition
- Passion for creating better outcomes for customers
- Experience of working in the investment industry (around 3+ years)
- CFA or an actuarial qualification (or studying towards) is desirable but not essential
- Detailed knowledge of financial markets and experience of designing investment strategies
- Strong technical skills and experience of using financial risk models
- Skilled at explaining complex investment material in a simple manner, both verbally and in writing
Job reference: 12190
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At CoreAsset, were committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that youre happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job were advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) youre agreeing to be bound by this policy.
CoreAsset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our
CoreAsset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.*
Posted 7 days ago