South East England
£20000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + Pension, Healthcare, Company Van
Acorn Recruitment is searching for field based Lift Engineer to join a team within a a specialised lift control and remote monitoring equipment company, covering South East London.
The purpose of this role will be to manage installation, commission, service and repair of lift monitoring equipment on customer sites.
Duties will include:
- Identifying and problem solving issues on customer sites.
- Identifying installation improvements and implement changes.
- Identifying product improvements and feedback ideas the R&D team.
- Carrying out site health and safety including safety harness inspections.
- Dealing with installation issues, lift going out of service, site access, and correct
- levels of stock.
The ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 3 years lift or related industrial engineering experience.
- Able to read and understand a liftwiring diagram.
- Knowledge of control systems and electrical wiring.
A van will provided for candidates with the right level of experience. Candidates must also be able to cope with the physical demands of this role, for example, some motor rooms may be difficult to access i.e ladders, trapdoors therefore must be comfortable working in restricted spaces.
In return, you will receive a salary of £2030k per year depending on your level of experience. Pension, Healthcare, Profit Related Pay and Phone.
Apply today if you are interested in the role, or get in touch with Acorn Recruitment and ask for Olwen Kilgannon for a confidential chat about the position!
Acorn Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment.
Posted 75 days ago