(396jc) Firmware Engineer
£ Competitive Daily Rate
Firmware Engineer (396jc) Greenford - £ Competitive Daily Rate
Our Client is a world leader in the research and development of cybersecurity. The Company develops secure communications devices and cryptographic equipment protecting such things as the worldwide internet, credit card transactions, military platforms and personnel. Their Hardware Security Module, is used to help secure the Internet DNS system, and also by many other commercial organisations such as Mastercard, Apple, Google, VeriSign and Shell. They have also developed and continue to develop next generation cryptographic products for the UK MoD and export markets involving leading edge hardware, firmware and software. The Company prides itself on providing state of the art development tools, an excellent working environment and career development opportunities for employees in the very exciting cybersecurity domain.
Location: Could work out of our Client’s Gloucester or Greenford office
Job purpose: FPGA design and implementation of complex functions and algorithms for use in secure communication products within the Ultra Communications and Integrated Systems business.
- Carry out firmware design and development in VHDL, targeting the FPGA elements of complex real-time embedded systems.
- Develop appropriate firmware architectural solutions to efficiently meet the requirements of complex communication systems.
- Author high quality firmware requirements based on user needs and system artefacts to enable effective development and testing.
- Work within multidisciplinary teams during integration to de-bug and test Firmware on hardware platforms.
- Fully Proficient in the full life cycle of Firmware development using VHDL.
- Experience using FPGA toolchains, ideally targeting Xilinx parts.
- Applies and adapts a variety of engineering methods and techniques as necessary when creating solutions.
- Proficient in Verification, Integration, Test, Validation & Verification.
- Excellent general written and verbal communications skills.
- Willing to undergo and able to achieve and maintain, SC and/or DV security clearance.
In return the are offering an excellent daily rate and the ability to join a dynamic and expanding company that is seeking to grow the company for the next decade.
For more information, please contact Jean-Claude Hedouin, at Ex-Mil Recruitment Ltd on######### Ext 1 or ######### or via the website www.ex-mil.co.uk TO THE NATURE OF THIS RECRUITMENT CONSULTANCY, WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO REPRESENT INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE EX MILITARY.
Posted 59 days ago