Newly Qualified Teacher
Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
£450 - £750 per week
Teaching Personnel are recruiting for Newly Qualified Teachers on behalf of a number of our client secondary schools covering Newcastle and Northumberland. If you are finishing your PGCE this year or have done in recent years we have a number of positions from September covering all subjects which would suit you!
We are working exclusively with a number of schools who are looking for Newly Qualified Teachers with a desire to kick-start their career in a full-time teaching position and will provide support with your NQT induction.
In the academic year 2018-19 we have found positions for a large number of NQTs where the majority have been taken on a permanent contract by the school and have just completed their NQT year.
Specific Details about the roles available:
- Full and Part-time roles covering multiple subjects
- Starting in September 2019 until July 2020 initially
- School to assist in completing NQT induction
- 1:1 and small group interventions with mixed ability pupils
- Potential for a permanent role following initial teaching cover
About the Schools:
- Fully inclusive mixed community 11-18 schools
- Outstanding resources throughout the schools
- Strong and focused leadership on student and staff welfare
- Located across the Tyne and Wear/Northumberland Region
In order to be considered for this role, the Teacher will need to meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor of Education / PGCE / or equivalent teaching degree
- Proven experience teaching the UK, or an equivalent, curriculum
- Newly Qualified Teacher - even if you have not finished your PGCE please also apply
- Have strong communication, literacy and numeracy skills
- Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
- Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police check
Interested in Applying?
If this is what you are looking for then contact us today: either call Stuart Hawkins on######### or send your CV and book your registration.
Posted 4 days ago