Account Manager Purpose:
To fulfil Adi Environmental contractual water treatment obligations, ensuring legal responsibilities are met and to provide a consultancy service focusing on the management of water and steam quality to improve the efficiency of the plant, comply with legislation, reduce energy consumption, lower maintenance costs and reduce plant downtime.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Provide exemplary service to internal and external customers/clients
- Complete and submit Customer Care Issues Log entries, as appropriate, so as to 'pass the baton cleanly'
- Communicate, to appropriate people, information obtained on such subjects as customer activities, competitor activities, product applications, problems and opportunities in a timely and effective manner
- To utilise company systems to facilitate effective communications: Salesforce, e-mail, telephone and fax
- To identify and communicate any problems/barriers affecting realisation of potential business or opportunities for improvements to your manager, with suggestions for resolution where possible. Do not wait to be managed
- To be familiar with the Staff Guide, Management Philosophy and Leadership Philosophy and live the Company Values. Be aware and understand the company's policies
- To take responsibility for your own Personal Development Plan (PDP)
- To carry out any reasonable tasks in accordance with your position, aiming to add value
- To acquire and maintain an appropriate knowledge of Adi products, services and customer applications, industry and process knowledge
- To keep abreast of competitor activity and market conditions, pertinent to your specialisation
- To operate to company and agreed procedures on document handling and other relevant data sheets
- To operate with high integrity at all times
- To ensure that at all times you operate within health and safety guidelines, both Adi's and site specific
If you think that you are suitable for this Account Manager role, please apply now!
Posted 7 days ago