£10 - £11 per annum
Robert Half are working on an exciting recruitment project in the centre of Edinburgh on the behalf of a global IT company. The business is looking to hire an Accounts Payable/Purchase Ledger professional to join their team on a temporary to permanent basis.
This is an excellent opportunity for a solid Purchase Ledger/Accounts Payable/Accounts Assistant looking to join a global business with a growing team and relevant industry.
As the Accounts Payable Accountant you will be responsible for the following:
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Perform daytoday financial transactions including verifying, classifying, computing, posting, and recording accounts payables data
- Prepare electronic transfers and payments
- Reconcile the bank and accounts payable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Verify discrepancies by and resolve suppliers billing issues
- Provide payment reports to those who request them
- Assist in monthend closing activities for the companys accounting department
- Additional ad hoc activities as requested by manager
- Good communication and telephone skills
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong analytical skills
- Teamwork and cooperation in an international and multicultural environment, working with local and remote teams
- Autonomy and initiative to propose and lead his/her projects
- Willingness to learn. High level of selfawareness to identify own gap of competencies/knowledge and ability to selflearn
- Strong drive and proactive mindset with the ability to work independently
- Proficient in the use of MS office suite of software applications (i.e. Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of Italian or French would be a bonus.
Our client is a global IT company based in central Edinburgh with global offices. They are going through organisational changes and are building a large team in Edinburgh with strong financial control ability and accounting knowledge.
Salary & Benefits
Salary on offer is £1011ph and permanent salaries negotiable £2124k DOE
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 7 days ago