PartTime Payroll Officer
Up to £25000 per annum
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Payroll Officer to join an awardwinning Chartered Accountants based in Birkenhead. This is a PartTime contract position initially for 6 months to cover maternity leave, working 21 hours per week.
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, you will work as part of a wider team, responsible for processing Clients Payrolls from start to finish. You will manage your own portfolio of 150 clients, ranging from single director payrolls to 60 employees over weekly, fortnightly, monthly and 4 weekly pay cycles.
- Previous experience within Payroll processing preferably within bureau
- Up to date knowledge of payroll and pensions legislation
- Experience manually calculating statutory payments
- Use of Star payroll system is desirable but not essential
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work at pace with attention to detail
- Immediately available or on a 1 week notice period
Preferable working days are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday over 21 hours. Typical working hours are 9 5pm. This organisation benefits from free onsite parking. If you would like to apply for this vacancy, please forward your CV for immediate consideration or contact Adam in our Manchester office.
Posted 7 days ago