London SE15, UK
£24,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Salary: £24,000 - £30,000 (Depending on experience)
Are you a highly organised individual with an interest in both clinical healthcare and IT?
Are you looking for a role that is both people focussed and technical?
- Do you have experience working in or knowledge of a clinical environment?
If you arethinking yes, then we would love to hear from you!
AtDMC Healthcare we need to ensure that our people are in the right place at theright time. The Rota Lead is a busy roleas you will manage the whole clinical planning for our business. We currentlyhave over 400 team members in multiple sites UK wide.
AsRota Lead, you will build and manage who is where and how our workforce can beutilised most effectively throughout our Primary Care, Specialty Services and CommunityServices sites across the UK.
Youwill manage and develop the clinical and admin planning for the sites weprovide services at, which is a challenging and high-volume role.
Inthis role you will be instrumental in setting up and developing the capacityplanning tool and you will look to implement improvements to further developthe technology.
- Input activityand data into the capacity planning tools. These tools are used as the basis ofthe rotas you will build
- Build and monitor rotas for clinics according to capacity tools and demand, ensuring the correct skills are matched to clinic and location demands
- Ensuringefficient use of resources when building rotas
- Developing,monitoring and managing the current system of planning clinics across ourbusiness
- Extensiveliaison with other team members, including interacting with managers ofdifferent areas of the organisation
- Planningand controlling directed change
- Providefinal rotas to authorised person to add clinics into the clinical systems
- Providelocum data to Practice Managers for their action
- Tomonitor efficiency and utilisation of the clinics and to confirm value formoney is delivered. Ensure clinics are at 100% capacity 4 weeks before start, escalateif it falls below 95%
- Working out strategy and tactical positioning to improve clinic efficiency as wellas training
- Analysingthe current system of planning clinics across our business
- Presentingfindings to stakeholders and senior management
- Escalatingrota challenges to avoid business losses
You will need good communication skills to liaise with multiple departments within the organisation on various aspects of scheduling. You will work within the Finance team and also be working closely with Practice Managers, Operational Leads, Head Office, HR and recruitment to ensure we are organised and on track. You will be a motivated individual who is able to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Previous experience working in workforce management, analytics or operations
- Experience working in a fast-paced clinical company
- Experience of scheduling staff rotas
- Experience working with scheduling softwares
- Expert-level Microsoft Office skills including Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- Adaptable to be trained on new systems
- Previous knowledge of RotaCloud and/or Allocate desirable
- Ability to develop strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and personal skills
- Highly organised individual with strong attention to detail with a methodical, structured approach
- Self-starter who is able to work under pressure
- Interest in healthcare and technology
DMC Healthcare are a successful and trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwich practice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the very best in care. The Rota Lead post is based at our Head Office in South London (SE15).
As part of the benefits package you will be entitled to 25 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with duration of DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays. If you are interested in applying for this role, please do so by clicking 'Apply Here' on this page and submitting your CV. If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact us at#########
Posted 23 days ago