Internal Sales/Sales Administrator
Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £20000 per annum + Profit Sharing
We are currently recruiting for a Internal Sales/Sales Administrator person for a well established company based in Salford with a salary of £20,000. This is an excellent permanent opportunity with an immediate start with excellent career prospect and performance bonus!
About the role:
The role will include:
- Accurately processing orders and quotations for customers
- Building and maintain strong relationships with our existing customer base
- Keeping accurate records of daily sales and quote activity
- Following up on customer quotations and sending them out
- Supporting the sales functions to achieve sales budgets/forecasts from both existing customers and new
- Maximise potential business from new and existing customers
- Assist our field sales personnel
Skills and experience required:
- You will have previous experience in a Sales role and experience with building relationships. The successful candidate will ideally have experience within the timber industry however this is not essential. You will be a hard working, confident and a good team player. You will be comfortable using Word, Excel and an Outlook diary.
About the benefits:
- Monday to Thursday 8.00am5.00pm and Friday 8.00am4.00pm
- Salary of £20,000
- Central Location
- Regular Salary Reviews
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV!
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you havent been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Posted 20 days ago