Up to £70000.00 per annum
Planner / Senior Planner
- Salary: £50,000 £70,000 (DOE)
- Benefits: Company car or allowance, pension, health
- Location: East Midlands (Leicester)
- This role would suit an experienced Planner looking for the next step in their career or a Senior Planner that is seeking a fresh challenge.
- Working in the Major Projects division of a company with a global turnover in excess of £50bn, you will be site based on a high profile project in the East Midlands that is valued at c£150m and will run for the next 2.5 years.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a construction Planner.
- Exposure to a varied range of commercial construction projects.
- A stable employment record with wellknown main contractors.
- Educated to a high standard in a relevant subject.
- Proficient in Asta PowerProject software.
- Financially stable Selffinancing company
- Progression Huge opportunity to progress your career into managing planner roles
- Stability Long term project
- Culture Diverse, flexible, social and people focussed
- Application Process:
- If you would like more information on the Senior Planner position or any other vacancy, please call Callam Baker on######### or email your current CV through to; ######### where it will be reviewed, and you will be contacted within 48 hours if your CV is shortlisted for this position.
- Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
- Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business.
- Project Resource are an equal and diverse recruitment agent and employer
Posted 5 days ago