Don’t be just any Distribution Administrator..... be a Brakes Distribution Administrator!
Your local pub, your favourite restaurant, your children’s schools all have one thing in common – Brakes UK.
There are a lot of hungry mouths to feed out there so it’s a good job our depot-based teams have the know-how and expertise to oversee the delivery of over 1.5 million items to our customers each and every day.
You're not ordinary, and neither are we!
Our Brakes Administrators are the people that help to support our network – they not only love to find solutions, but they ensure that everything we do enables us to deliver on our promises to our customers and exceed expectations whilst working together as one team and having some fun along the way!
It's hard work, but a Brakes Administrator makes it look easy!
Shift Pattern : Any 5 out of 6 days 09:00 - 18:00
Salary of up to £20,495
What the role includes:
• Receiving inbound telephone calls regarding driver and customer queries
• Acting as the link between depot and customer services team
• Re directing calls to the relevant department for resolution
• Resolution of customer issues
• Administration of invoice adjustments
• Completion of reports
• Processing associated paperwork for cancelled orders and redirection of stock
• Attendance of operational meetings
• Driver de-brief
• Any other duties required for the role
What you’ll get:
- Competitive salary with annual salary review
- Huge discount on all sorts of lovely food
- Generous holiday allowance, with option to purchase more
- Recognition awards and Incentives
- Free parking and subsidised canteens
- Job security and career opportunities – We’re part of Sysco – the Global leader in selling, distributing and marketing food products - so the opportunities really are endless
- …and much more!
There’s a lot on offer, so what are you waiting for?
FEED YOUR AMBITION. DELIVER YOUR FUTURE
Posted 12 days ago