Head of Marketing
Birmingham, West Midlands
£70000 - £80000 per annum
Head of Marketing
Are you an experienced Head of Marketing able to deliver across digital, promotional and marketing operations? Based in Birmingham and with a package of up to £7080k this could be your perfect next move.
This newly created Head of Marketing role will be accountable for the development and execution of the strategy across the group through compelling marketing plans and the transformation of digital marketing.
Experience is key here, as the successful candidate will drive the agenda across the group portfolio to drive the continued growth of the company, with a focus firmly on the customer and the consumer.
What youll do...
- Develop and execute a compelling retail marketing strategy
- Development, management and execution of key trading plans and new concepts
- Have a strong track record in driving sustainable sales and profit through the full marketing mix.
- Be able to champion retail best practice support across all elements of the retail offer be a quality allrounder capable of developing operationally sound marketing activity.
- Develop offer extensions or concept innovations across the company portfolio.
- Identification of relevant consumer trends and insights to support business growth.
- Management, development and execution of digital marketing for the consumer across web, search, social, CRM and affiliate channels.
- Develop a clear targeting strategy
- Work with data partners to develop insight to drive a more granular understanding of our portfolio and their role in their markets
What youll need
- Creatively translate strategy and insight into operational plans. Always focusing on the customer.
- Extremely experienced and adept at current digital marketing execution and strategy A track record of delivering high performing digital campaigns across all key digital channels within a retail or hospitality environment.
- Market focused, with demonstrable insight into consumer needs, both now and in the future.
- Used to delivering in a challenging culture. Comfortable leading brand transformation.
- Significant commercial (brand/operational) experience, gained in complex, multibrand customer facing businesses,operating in competitive segments.
- A track record in successfully defining brand strategy and retail concepts and delivering substantive, strategic,customer driven change.
- Previous exposure to major brand transformation and repositioning programmes, or to driving launch initiatives.
- An analytical background and be adept at reaching integrated conclusions from a variety of data sources.
- Must have operated in an environment where there is a significant focus on rapid, tight measurement of outputs and results.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
What youll get
- Working as part of a modern and forward thinking organisation
- A fantastic culture & employee community
- Excellent modern working environment
- Onsite parking
- A competitive salary + car + benefits
Posted 15 days ago