Insolvency Provider Relationship Manager
Do you want to work for a market leader within the debt recovery industry? Do you want to play a pivotal role in helping to strengthen relationships with our Insolvency Provider partners?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
This role is within our TIX area of business. TIX is a UK market leading personal insolvency decisioning and management solution, providing services to creditors across financial service, utilities and telecommunications to support their customers subject to insolvency and optimise their commercial returns.
As a member of the Insolvency Practitioner Management (IPM) team you will be liaising with Insolvency Practitioners and with the internal TDX Insolvency teams to drive fair outcomes for our creditor clients.
You will join a team that provides the link between TDX Group or creditor clients and the Insolvency Practitioners (IPs) who provide personal insolvency solutions for our creditor clients customers. Through effective external management of insolvency firms, you will help to drive revenue, cash liquidation, insolvency performance, consumer fair outcomes and compliance.
About TDX Group - An Equifax Company
We've been a pioneer in the debt recovery industry for over a decade, helping businesses drive fair and appropriate consumer treatment by using data and intelligence.
We meet the exacting standards of our clients who are some of the biggest banking, retail and utility names as well as the UK government. The key to TDX's success has been the scope to build and deliver industry-leading performance portfolios, combining precise execution with high quality analytical insight and continuous creativity to our partners.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market district, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work (and play some office ping-pong while you’re at it!)
What are we looking for?
If you’re experienced in relationship management and have strong communication skills, then we would love to speak with you.
What would make you stand out?
- Experience and knowledge of insolvency, debt management or debt recovery industries
- Analytically confident and numerate with the ability to generate and interpret management information
- Attention to detail with a focus on quality
- Good organisation skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to influence teams and internal business partners including cross functional operations
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You will support the IMP team to work with IPs to: drive fair outcomes, drive commercial performance, improve data quality, identify consumer detriment and propose solutions to close these gaps
- You will engage in personal development including: insolvency and consumer debt knowledge, relationship management and communication skills
- You will support our creditor clients to understand the personal insolvency and work together with them to drive fair outcomes both for creditors and their customers
- You will undertake project management as required
- You will drive the data quality and Account Statuses of creditor accounts in TIX
- You will liaise with IPs to drive performance improvements for our Clients
- You will query management between IPs and TIX teams and build better relationships between them
- You will drive cash liquidation from Insolvency Practitioners (“IPs”)
- You will deliver process improvements between TIX with IPs
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Data and Analytics
Schedule: Full time
Posted 19 days ago