Senior Team Coordinator
London SE15, UK
£20k - £25k (Depending on experience)
Senior Team Coordinator DMC Healthcare
Permanent, full time
Salary: £20k - £25k (Depending on experience)
- Are you a confident and efficient administratorwith a keen eye for detail?
- Are you experienced at running a prestigious office and ensuring the facilities are always looking their best?
- Can you be versatile and work in a proactive manner to ensure all aspects of the office are running smoothly and all requirements met?
If you feel that this is the next role for you,keep reading for further information about this exciting and important role atDMC.
We are seeking a Senior Team Coordinator who will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of vital administrative duties to support our senior team and keep DMC Healthcares Head office running smoothly. If you enjoy lots of variety, have a structured approach to see work through to completion and enjoy working with people to get things done, then this could be a great role for you. In this role you will be responsible for undertaking a wide range of support duties to make sure Head Office is always reflective of the high standards the organisation stands for. You will be flexible in your approach and like multi-tasking and spotting ways to make office operations and the senior teams diaries run efficiently. You will be a forward thinker and happy to suggest improvements where necessary to improve standards.
Main responsibilities of this position willinclude:
As Senior Team Coordinator you will look after allaspects of running a prestigious Head Office facility, as well as assisting allmembers of the senior team across the business. You will need tohave a keen eye for detail and pre-empt the needs of thebusiness. This can range from organising meeting rooms, making sureHead Office is presentable to the tiniest of detail, managing multiple diariesand generally ensuring the full and efficient running of the office ismaintained and improved. It is a responsible role that will require a highlevel of discretion and confidentiality.
Key duties will include:
- Answering all incoming calls and greeting visitors
- Planning, organising and participating in meetings of the wider businessand minute-taking where necessary, ensuring that actions/decisions are recordedaccurately and circulated as required in a timely manner
- Administrative tasks will include preparing reports, setting up actionlogs and meeting records using Excel and Word and helping develop presentationsusing PowerPoint or other tech solutions
- Maintaining all relevant working documents and record changes accordinglyand keep appropriate change logs. Compliance is critical within ourbusiness. Your excellent IT skills will certainly be needed!
- Seeking out ways to improve the way we work and develop process maps oftasks and maintaining version control of documented processes will be yourresponsibility
- Diary management, making travel arrangements and monitoringemails. This will be a mix of business and some personal travel and diaryarrangements
- Placingorders for stationary and other sundries, keeping supplies topped up and inorder. This will involve liaising with suppliers to ensure best deals andconsistent good quality service
- Ensuring alldesks for staff joining the Head Office are set up, including the necessary IT,access fobs and ID badges
- Ensuring thePC’s have correct codes and cables are neat and tidy
- Ensuring themain office and Directors offices are neat, tidy and presentable at all times,including keeping the Directors office fully stocked with refreshments and stationery
- Meeting roommanagement, including making sure all equipment and refreshments are stocked upand arranged in a tidy manner
- Liaisingwith other support staff to ensure the smooth and presentable running of theoffice
- Maintainingand being responsible for petty cash and board staff expenses
- Assistingwith the organisation of corporate and social events
What we are looking for:
- You must bediscreet and able to maintain high levels of confidentiality
- It is a busyrole and you will need to be highly organised and a good communicator to keepcolleagues up to date on projects and other activities
- Flexibilityin the hours you work and where you work will be necessary. You will haveyour main base for work in London, however there will be travel required acrossthe UK
- Buildingrelationships and getting on with your colleagues to get things done is goingto be important so you must be a good team player
- Havea keen eye for detail and keep the Head Office running to a high standard
- Beforward thinking and be able to work on your own initiative, pre-empting issuesbefore they occur and suggesting improvement
- Beable to present yourself in a professional business manner at all times
We expect you will have a minimum of two years’experience in a similar role and ideally experience of working at seniormanagement level.
- Ability to organise, plan and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communications skills, and the confidence to work across thelevels of the business
- Ability to take notes and create reports/action logs
- High level of attention to detail to produce documents for the seniorteam and the business
- Commitment to personal development
- Excellent skills in Microsoft 365 packages, especially Excel, and youmust be comfortable in embracing new technology
- UK driving licence is useful but not essential
DMC Healthcare are a successfuland trusted provider of NHS services across England and Scotland. We have grown rapidly in the past decade from a single Dulwichpractice to a team of over 400 employees dedicated to giving patients the verybest in care. The Senior Team Coordinator post is based at our HeadOffice in South London (SE15).
As part of the benefits package you will beentitled to 20 days annual leave with additional leave entitlement with durationof DMC employment, plus the standard 8 Bank Holidays.
If you are interested in applying for this role,please do so by clicking 'Apply Here' on this page and submitting yourCV. If you would like an informal chat about the role, please contact usat#########
Posted 23 days ago