Flagship Floor Manager - Barrett Street
We are looking for a confident and ambitious Floor Manager to join our flagship store in Barrett Street, London on a full-time, permanent basis to bridge the gap between Supervisor and Assistant Store Manager. In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits!
As our Floor Manager, you will support the management team and ensure team members are motivated and inspired to deliver targets and operational success of the store. Also, you will have responsibility and ownership for the menswear area within the store and become a specialist in menswear product knowledge and styling.
Responsibilities of our Floor Manager will include:
- Deliver a premium and tailored customer service experience which exceeds our customers’ expectations
- Provide an in-depth knowledge of our brand and products to our customers and store team
- Actively engage and undertake duties that supports the store operations
- Manage your designated area/specialist department
- Deliver team briefs and contribute to team meetings
- Support the store management in assisting with team development
Our Floor Manager will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous retail management experience within a premium or luxury environment
- Strong leadership skills and qualities
- Ability to work in a fast-paced retail environment
- Team player
- Ability to guide and coach others
- Takes pride in personal presentation and grooming
- Personable, confident and energetic!
If you think you have the skills and experience required to start your story as our Floor Manager, don’t miss out - apply now!
Posted 16 days ago