Information Security Officer
Information Security Officer
Would you like to lead a dynamic Information Security team? Do you have a passion for Governance, Risk and Compliance?
At Equifax, we are powering the world with knowledge to help people live their financial best. Today’s fast-moving world means our customers need us to be always on and always available – and we need talented people to make that a reality!
As our new Information Security Officer for our TDX and Indesser Business Lines, you will lead a small team to provide consistent and credible client-facing security communications, enhance the quality of customer security compliance work, proactively lead annual customer security compliance requirements and drive consistency for internal and external customer experience of Security.
Be AtYourBest at our Nottingham office
We believe that you perform at your best when you feel empowered to take control of your own work and have the tools and encouragement to drive your own professional development.
But it’s not all about work – we provide a range of benefits that support you both in and out of the office.
- A great central location in Nottingham’s historic Lace Market, well-connected by train, tram and bus
- BUPA medical insurance, company pension, discounted gym memberships, volunteering & charity gifting initiatives, and a full educational and assistance programme focused on mental and physical wellbeing
- An employee recognition scheme where you can earn and redeem points to unlock a wide range of exciting rewards
- Access to a host of retail, dining and holiday discounts
- Flexible working – talk to us about how we could better support you around life’s commitments
- 26 days’ holiday from the start, with an additional day off on your birthday and one day for voluntary activities
- A culture of fun, collaboration and diversity, allowing you to bring your whole self to work
What are we looking for?
If you’re an experienced IT security management professional (covering areas such as penetration testing & vulnerability management) with GRC and auditing experience including ISO 27001 and PCI DSS, we would love to speak with you.
This position requires current UK Government SC clearance.
What would make you stand out?
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or related security certifications are highly preferred
- Bachelor’s degree education
- CCP Certification
- Prior experience within an FCA regulated industry
- Exposure working in a post-breach environment
- Cloud security experience
What you’ll get to be involved in
- As a member of the European Security team, you will also have opportunities to contribute to other security initiatives and gain exposure to additional security functions within the group.
- Collaborating with the Vice President, BISO you will be strategically involved in key security decision-making for our Debt Recovery and Government Business lines
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To speak to us about this role in more detail apply online.
**Primary - Security Governance and Compliance
Schedule: Full time
Posted 16 days ago