£40000 - £60000 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Project Manager job, based in Bristol to join a market leading technology development organisation that are recognised all over the world.
Due to continued growth they are seeking a Project Manager job based in their Bristol Office to be responsible for the design, and creation of development tools used to make every PlayStation game, and the continued development of their Virtual Reality (VR) platform
The Project Manager will work closely with the product development teams, and support all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle.
Key skills/experience needed for the Project Manager job include:
- BSc in a technical Discipline
- Experience in Managing several software development projects
- Experience of managing at least one Software Development projects including Single Site, Low Risk and Cost and Single Organisation
- Experience with Full product Lifecycle
Having any of the following would be an advantage for the Project Manager Job:
- A post Graduate Qualification (PRINCE2, APM etc) Would be an advantage.
- Experience of Agile Methodologies
- An Understanding of Software Development tools
- Experience of improving Software Quality
This is a golden opportunity for a Project Manager to join a growing company who can offer career progression and personal development as well as an excellent benefits package.
For more information of the Project Manager job or to apply for the Project Manager job in Bristol please send your CV to ######### or contact Adam Rees on######### Visit and follow Redline Group
Posted 23 days ago