Trainee Mechanical Engineer (Offshore)
Belfast, County Antrim
£25000 - £29000 per annum + Offshore Allowance + Training + 30 Day Hol
Trainee Mechanical Engineer role on offer with a large and rapidly growing company. An exciting opportunity that will provide full industry training and the chance to build a longterm career with strong pathways to progression.
Do you have a handson Mechanical background? Are you keen to get into a career where you will be travelling offshore and going through valuable training courses?
This wellestablished company specialises in providing offshore marine surveying services for the oil, gas and windturbine industries. They are entering a new phase of expansion and are looking to outperform the competition by commissioning new surveying vessels and taking on new, talented individuals.
In this role you will be working offshore as part of the onboard engineering team, you will be carrying out repairs and maintenance on onboard systems such as winches, air supplies, and electrical connectors. The company will put you through all the required offshore safety courses necessary for this role and will train you up to become an expert in the industry.
The ideal candidate will have completed a Mechanical Apprenticeship and have experience of working offshore.
- Trainee Mechanical Engineer (Offshore)
- Offshore position
- Repairs and maintenance on survey vessels Winches, gun frames, electrical connectors etc.
- £75/day Offshore Allowance £175 after 150 days in a year.
- £25,00029,000 (Realistic earnings £35000) + Full Training + Progression + Offshore Allowance + Private Medical + 30 Days Holiday
- Handson Mechanical skills
- HNC, Apprenticeship or equivalent qualiications
- Willing to learn and receive full training
- Experience working offshore desirable
- Electrical skills desirable
This vacancy is being advertised by Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd. The services of Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Rise Technical Recruitment Ltd regrets to inform that our client can only accept applications from engineering candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
Posted 6 days ago