Pensions Solicitor / Partner
£60000 - £150000 per annum, Benefits:Flexitime
If you are looking for something more from your legal career, this pensions solicitor/partner opportunity in Leeds will be one to consider.
- No billing targets, no politics, be your own boss.
- Joining one of the UK’s fastest growing law firms, this firm provides a range of corporate and commercial legal services to business, banks and financial institutions. It is seeking the best legal talent to benefit from the support of its brand whilst relishing in the freedom and autonomy it can offer.
- This leading, national practice has designed a model that not only challenges, improves and evolves the way legal services are delivered but has also offered lawyers freedom and flexibility. It will free you from the constraints of traditional employment and enable you to design your life as you wish to live it.
You will have the freedom to decide on the direction your practice will take. Each lawyer relationship with the firm is that of an independent consultant, working within the infrastructure and support that the firm provides.
- You will also be working within an extremely supportive environment. This will include a partner services team whose role is to identify and connect lawyers for business development opportunities, significant opportunities to cross-refer work within the practice, personal business coaching and planning, group business growth sessions, financial modelling support, support on recruitment of your own team, a development programme and a network of experienced colleagues – each with their own client following.
- This would suit a lawyer who has reached the stage of their career where they don’t need to be told where to work from, who to work with and how to charge for it. This model gives you total autonomy to build the practice you want to operate.
- You will work without enforced targets, select who you want to work with, select who you want to work for, choose your own pricing structure, work from wherever you choose.
- If you want to discuss this forward-thinking pensions solicitor/partner opportunity based in Leeds in more detail, please apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton for further information.#########
Posted 10 days ago