Service Desk Engineer Up to £27,000
Up to £27000 per annum
Are you looking to further your career in IT? This dynamic IT Services company is looking to recruit an experienced Service Desk Engineer.
They are an outsourcing service provider (established 2004) that are heavily focused on customer service excellence and firstclass technology solutions. The role offers the opportunity for you to further develop your skills and also gives a great chance of progression. Interested?
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Deliver highquality remote support on a range of technical incidents and problems across the client base
- Respond to and effectively resolve or escalate customer incidents, queries or complaints.
- Act as a technical liaison between Service Desk, customer and support groups.
- Influence and communicate with people at all level internally and externally
- Assist Professional Services Team when requested
- Recommend enhancement to the Service Desk processes and tools used ensuring continuous improvements of service
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of customer service skills Customer experience is key to good support
- Experience supporting:
o Active Directory
o Office 365 / Exchange
o Windows Servers
o Server Virtualisation (HyperV / VMWare)
o Local Area Networking
o Routing / switching equipment including, but not limited to, Cisco, Dell, HP switches, routers, and firewalls
- Formal IT qualifications (either in place or in development dependant on the level of role), ideally MCSE/MCITP or multiple MCPs
Salary between £22,000 and £27,000.
- A Great Working Environment
- Training & Development Package
- 20 Days Paid Leave (increasing by 1 each year upto 25 days)
- Reward Gateway Employee Benefit Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
Their offices are located very near to New Eltham Station and also close proximity to both the A2 and A20 roads.
Posted 5 days ago