Apprenticeships and Training Coordinator
£25000 - £30000 per annum
We are recruiting for an Apprenticeships Training Coordinator for our prestigious client in the Birmingham area.
The Apprenticeships Training Coordinator will report into the Group Learning and Development Manager and:
- Coordinate the training activities primarily linked to Apprenticeship programmes across the Group
- Support the ongoing development of the Group Apprenticeship programme
- Provide First line management to Apprentices across the group (managing work place performance, Time and Attendance, qualification attainment, Training needs and requirements)
- Ensure that the use on the AS account/ levy funds are compliant with the ESFA / IFATE funding rules and guidance
- Coordinate with Training Providers and Assessment Organisations, schools and colleges
- Work with training providers to support the enrolment of staff on to relevant Further education programmes.
- Research and develop relationships with apprenticeship training providers covering a broad aspect of career pathways, ensuring on costs are kept to a minimum and maximise spend from the Levy.
- Coordinate work experience placements, graduate placements ensuring individuals are inducted and that all arrangements are communicated appropriately with Schools, colleges and Universities.
Book rooms / arrange for all relevant equipment and materials to be available
- Raise & receipt orders, and deal with any problem invoices
Ensure completion and monitoring of course evaluation and effectiveness / Record completion onto system and raining Databases.
- Ensure that certificates are issued (if applicable) on completion of training and employee Training records are kept up to date to meet requirements of audits.
- Generate and Maintain a comprehensive database of Training Providers / Colleges / key contacts etc
This is an exciting role, working for a leading local company. We are are looking for the ideal Apprenticeships Training Co ordinator to beable to hit the ground running.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experiences, please contact us. We look forward to your application.
Posted 28 days ago