Tech Returners - Developer
Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Completed the Tech Returners Program and looking for the next challenge? Are you totally skilled up and ready to put your new found talent to the test? If the answer is yes, we want someone like you to join our team of highly skilled developers to help us create the best user-facing features for our customers. This is the perfect opportunity for anyone who has completed the Tech Returners Program so if that applies to you then get in touch!
In this role, you'll be expected to:
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum and appropriate speed and scalability
- Ensure that all use input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Adhere to departmental and company coding standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Are you the person we're looking for?
- You'll need excellent technical communication skills
- You need the ability to learn autonomously
- You need to have good attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills are a must
- You need to have capabilities in Azure/AWS Cloud native development, React Native, Third Party Software Integration, Node.js, React.js, Microservice architecture, CSS
- Common frontend tooling capabilities such as NPM, Git, etc are alsoimportant
- This role is only open to applicants who are completing the Tech Returner programme.
Whats init for you?
As a Sunday Times Top 100 BestCompanies business, we like to reward our employees for their commitment. Welive by our work hard, play hard culture which means youll take advantage ofour benefits package thats bursting at the seams with goodies includinghealthcare, birthdays off, extravagant seasonal parties, discounts off at yourfavourite restaurants and not forgetting our monthly Champagne Fridays.
Click toview a few of our favourite benefits.
Want to know more about what it's like to work in our Development team? Watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMIgEpUbgjg&t=3s) and see for yourself!
If you're a developer looking for a new role but haven't completed the Tech Returners Program, please apply directly work for ANS?**
There has never been a more excitingtime to work in the technology industry and as leading Cloud and DigitalExperts, were committed to helping the UKs forward-thinking public andcommercial sector organisations embrace the most exciting, life-changing andlife-enhancing technologies.
If you join ANS, the opportunities are endless! With our varied client base, youll not only be helping your favourite e-commerce brands to engage with you more, you'll also help NHS trusts to leverage the power of artificial intelligence to help diagnose patients faster.
From humble beginnings in 1996, ANShas since grown to 300 strong and has offices in Manchester and London withclients around the globe.
To find out more about ANS includingthe sectors we work within and the technologies we leverage, click Group Ltd are an equal opportunitiesemployer. We encourage diversity and anyone applying for a role at ourorganisation can be assured that their application will be treated fairly,regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civilpartnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and sex orsexual orientation. We sometimes ask for information relating to individualsfor equal opportunities monitoring purposes only.
Think youve got what it takes? Applytoday.
We look forward to hearing fromyou.
Posted 23 days ago