Marketing Associate 6 Month FTC
South London, London
£30000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Exciting opportunity to join market leading events company
- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract, with a strong chance of going permanent
- Own and deliver multichannel campaigns for multiple conferences, seminars and awards
- Based in South London
The Role: Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for multiple events across the property sector. Your primary objective will be to drive delegate attendance across multiple conferences, seminars and awards. This will be achieved making use of omnichannel campaigns, making use of email, social media, PPC and SEO. You will be responsible for creating both digital and print content, as well as analysing campaigns to optimise and improve ROI.
- Involvement of growing companies event portfolio
- Executing exceptional communications
- Experience running email campaigns, preferably with automation software
- Experience running SEO and PPC campaigns.
- Analyse and report on campaigns, track ROI
Requirements for the role of Marketing Associate:
- 3 years experience running B2B marketing campaigns
- Ideally worked in B2B events marketing
- Experience running SEO and PPC campaigns
- Experience running email campaigns
- Proven successful track record
The Company: Our client is a market leading events and publishing business, within the property sector. The company are in a strong position, with a great reputation and a growing portfolio. If you are looking for an opportunity to progress your career and have a real impact in a business please apply!
- £30,00032,000 + Bonus
- Excellent wider benefits package
The role is located in South London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Posted 10 days ago