Graphic Design Assistant – Entry Level
Queensbury, Bradford, England
Creates visual concepts to communicate ideas that inspire, inform, while captivating consumers. Develop the overall layout and production design for print, digital, social, and corporate reports.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinates all administrative aspects of production, including preparing final designs for presentation, checking and approving color, copy, text format separations, and scaling images for print production. Ensures that all parties are informed of and meet deadlines.
- Prepares layouts, designs, art work and formats for use in publication and /or exhibition design;
- Layout and scale photos, marking them for proper screen values for print reproduction;
- Designs, lays out, and produces artwork such as graphs, maps, charts, posters, signs and report covers;
- Organizes copy flow and maintains database/bibliographic/archival retrieval system of all references used in creation of published materials;
- May manage budget, including invoicing, tracking project expenditures and assisting in budget development by summarizing, researching and analyzing past project expenditures;
- May coordinate relationship with vendors; preparing specifications and obtaining estimates for final approval;
- May handle copyright, reprint, and permission processes;
- Performs related duties as required.
Posted 19 days ago